We are looking for the best project logo
On the left side of the title of our project you can see a box "your logo here" (a square or rectangle of 120 x 80 px). Your logo should look nice even if it is minimized so that it fits into the field.
Rules for creating the logo
- Create logos and upload them to TS Materials to LOGOS folder. The more you upload the better! :-)
- The logos should be in jpeg or png format (square)
- The logo should look nice and be a real symbol of the project and its work with GeoGebra
- It can be drawn by hand or Gimp or .... GeoGebra and should have the GeogGbra logo inside..
- Write your name and country in the name of the logo-file.
- Students and teachers may participate.
- If there are more than 3 logos of each school please decide which three of your logos should participate for the international vote.
- Teachers, please paste your 3 logos from your students in the table below (table will be here in time).
Rules for voting
- Each country can give 3, 2 or 1 point to three logos they like the best.
- Countries CANNOT vote for their own logos.
- Voting will be closed 1rst may 2018.
Thanks to Jana and Vaclav who wrote a similar voting page for another project.
-How to create a logo How to Create a logo