A THOUSAND REASONS TO COMMUNICATE: DESCRIPTION
This project has been created to promote and support the development of the key competences. We will mainly concentrate on building up the Linguistic Competence, Digital Competence, Social and Civic Competence, and Cultural Awareness and Expression Competence. However, we also know that other competences, such as Learning to Learn, will play an important role when planning and doing the different activities.
We will study different components particular to each one of our countries, establishing comparisons that will help everyone understanding each other in a better way. We will cooperate through different common activities that will be the key to develop our students' oral and written skills. All this will enrich students with different contexts and will promote their learning.
Students need to develop their key competences in real contexts and this Erasmus+ project it will enable students to get in touch with same age pupils who live far away from them. Moreover, this joint project will give some of our students the opporunity to visit other schools and live a real exchange between students of different countries.
This project will use the Information and Communication technologies (ICT) as main tool, to promote the Linguistic Competence in the mother tongue of each partner and the foreign language/s both orally and written. The E-twinning platform will be used to connect teachers and students and to share and present the work done to all the educative community.
The objectives that our project pursues are all connected to the development of the different key competences mention above. We have related the different objectives to the key competences to be achieved. They are the following:
LINGUISTIC KEY COMPETENCE (In mother tongue and foreign languages):
- Objective 1: To improve the linguistic competence in mother tongue/s.
- Objective 2: To develop linguistic skills in foreign language in written and oral form (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing).
- Objective 3: To communicate orally and in written form for different purposes, using different text types.
- Objective 4: To design didactic units as a long lasting resource for other teachers.
- Objective 5: To use the Information and Communication Technologies as a learning tool during the project.
- Objetive 6: To communicate using the new technologies (For example, E-twinning, chats, e-mails...)
SOCIAL AND CIVIC COMPETENCE
- Objective 7: To enhance the European dimension of Education by promoting the joint cooperation among schools in Europe.
- Objective 8: To cooperate with other European schools exchanging experiences and good practices and sharing educative methodologies and technigques.
CULTURAL AWARENESS AND EXPRESSION COMPETENCE
- Objective 9: To encourage an open and respectful attitude towards cultural diversity and learn cultural aspects from other countries such as traditions or Arts expressions.
Last editor: Monica Arellano