Γεια σας φίλοι μας!! Hello dear friends!!
We are so happy and proud that we are part of the project!!
All the project partners are very friendly and helpful! The pupils from so many Schools were motivated and shared creatively their effort! CONGRATULATIONS 👏🎇
We disseminated the project activities through the net and in Greece we used also the digital educational platform of the Greek School Net.
The Greek flag and the pupils' creations in Antractica
We loved our participation in the collaborative story. We joined our creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
* World Ocean Day for Schools - 4th Primary School of Zografou, Greece
We invited our project partners to collaborate with my Greek pupils. Here are the activities that i have proposed:
* "Wishes among Schools - "Ocean and Antarctica" eTwinning project - by Theodora Chandrinou" welcome and enjoy our YouTube video!
* COP26 – SCHOOL EVENTS
* Educational material and resourses for pupils and Teachers - Εκπαιδευτικό υλικό
* COP26 we cooperate for a better future!
* Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
* We recycle for a better environment!
* EARTH HOUR - 26 of March 2022!
* Project feedback, evaluation and impact
* Video conference seminar for Teachers, Interview with Specialists - Greek contribution
We interacted and participated on the activities that the project partners suggested and have added more material
* About project
* Plan of project
* Internet securaty guidelines
* Curricular Integration
* Pedagogical Methods and Approaches
* Digital Tools Used
* Teachers introduction
*Resources for teachers
* World tsounami day
* World Oceans day
* Collaborative Story
* Name of the Project
* National/International Events
* Polar Week
* World Tsunami Awareness Day
* National Maritime Day
* Antarctica Day -(a flag)
* International Day for Women and Girls in Science
* World Penguin Day 2022
* Marine Litter
* European Maritime Day
* World Oceans Day
* World Environmental Day
* 9th of May - eTwinning Day!
* Garbage Separation
* Evaluation for teachers
* Results of Survey for teachers
* Evaluation for Students
* Results of Survey for students
* Impact of the project
* Dissemination of the project