- To promote the need to protect the ocean;
- To celebrate National Maritime Day, European Day and World Ocean Day;
- To increase motivation to study the polar sciences;
- To celebrate Antarctica Day;
- To write a collaborative story about Antarctica exploration;
- To promote the use of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) in a safe environment;
1 - Presentation of the schools by giving a brief description.
2 - Teachers assign their students a username and a password .
3 - Individual presentation of students in the Forum of the eTwinning platform.
4 - During the school year, students will deepen their understanding of the importance that the ocean and Antarctica play in Earth's climate.
5 - Individually or in groups students create products that the teachers will systematically add (photos and descriptions) to the Twinspace.
6 - Each school organizes exhibitions of flags to Antarctica and develops different Types of works about the ocean.
7 - Each school partner sends handmade products and postcards in the New Year.
8 - The students of the partner schools partners write a common story about Antarctica.
9 - Others activities can be added.
- A collaborative storybook about Antarctica.
- To promote at school a Polar Week - collaborative interview with scientists about their oceanic and Antarctic research.
- To produce flags for Antarctica and to make them available in the etwinning space and then, send them to the scientists, who are doing research in Antarctica.
- A Compilation of all our work in an Education Platform - Artsteps.
- Collaborative work in the Padlet about Antarctica's Penguins.
Plan of project
Internet securaty guidelines
Pedagogical Methods and Approaches
Digital Tools Used