1. Evaluation of the project
1.1. Evaluation done by the participants after each of the six meetings:: We can see that for most participants the meetings were positive, productive experiences.
1.2 Evaluation done by the teachers at the final stages of the project: As we can see in the attached file he project has been useful for the schools and teachers taking part in it.
1.3. Some teachers' comments on the question; Which are the most positive aspects of the project from your point of view?
Most answers focused on these aspects:
- Getting to know new methodologies and new ideas
- The positive aspects of learning from each other
- The positive aspects of intercultural exchanges and cooperation
1.4. Some teachers' comments to the question: "Which are the most positive impacts of the project for your school?"
The main areas of impact are:
- The adaptation of new techniques and ideas to everyday practice.
- Learning of some specific skills
- Increasing the European dimension at schools
- Getting to know another culture
- Learning new skills (about language, ICT, tolerance...)
- Making new friends
- Getting used to a new environment and to cultural differences
- Communicating with the hosts and the other guests
Last editor: Joan Mitjavila