The educational newspaper for educators posted the news about our work with tablets.
You can read all the article using Google Translator in "Experiencia en el uso del aula con tabletas"
Training courses for teachers in CLIL and methodology at the CEP of Guadix / Granada and the University of Granada.
Project in evidence on the portal of the National Support Service for eTwinning: http://www.etwinning.es/es/proyectos/proyectos-destacados/991-tasty-clil-20
2. In Italy the project has been disseminated during:
- collegio docenti - teacher meetings - and "classes 2.0" meetings
- training courses for primary teachers of English
- trainees who attended lessons at our primary schools
- the seminar for the 10th Anniversary of eTwinning in Ivrea (TO)
- the prize ceremony in which Rodari primary school was given a prize by the local newspaper "Eco del Chisone" for use of New technologies for the video "TG Roletto"
- Erasmus plus KA1 blog and monitoring reports
- Yummy 2015 - website created by our Direzione Didattica to collects experiences from a net of local schools for Expo 2015 and that has been seleceted to be presented ad Expo on 18th October 2015: http://yummy2015.weebly.com/
- Kick off Erasmus Ka1 - Venice 2015 - by the National Agency as good example of use of etwinning within KA1
Last editor: Silvana Rampone