Activity: Create your own European Frontpage
Date: Wed 30th January
Topic: “Diverse Perspectives on current headlines”
Place: School - Computer lab
Teams: 8 international teams (8 Students each team)
A digital newspaer frontpage. (see the results)
- Critical thinking
- Gain social skills.
- Learn to work in teams.
- Improve English language skills.
- Newspapers from the 4 countries.
- Post maker tool (canvas.com)
- A computer for each team
- Students are divided into 8 groups of 8 students. Each team will decide a name for the team. For instant the red team or the “Critical Thinking team”. There will be a coordinator teacher for each team.
- Each team will get the copies of the newspapers.
- Students are going to make a study at the newspapers. A student from each country will explain what is written in his/her newspaper.
- Each team has to cooperate so as to create the European frontpage.
- At the end of the activity, each team has to give the frontpage (poster) to the teacher who is in charge of the team.