To make sure collaboration is efficient and successful, it is important all the partners follow the same rules.
- Read the following rules carefully.
- Then send a Twinmail to the teachers to tell them you accept the rules.
- Don't forget to complete your profile: write 2 or 3 sentences to introduce yourself, tell about your hobbies, what you like / dislike...
- Communication on the Twinspace will be in English
- Make sure you log on the Twinspace regularly to see the new tasks and messages.
- Respect your partners. Always be polite and helpful.
- When working in teams, do your best to communicate and meet deadlines. Don't forget that team spirit is essential.
- In case of communication problems, make sure you tell the teachers as soon as possible.
- Always follow the online safety rules presented below:
NB: if you cannot see the slides below, click on the following link