Now we have a nice set of infographics picturing teenagers' learning problems and their possible solutions. In your opinion, which one is the best?
Have a careful look at all of them here, leave some comments to tell your partners what you like about their work (sign them!), which aspect was particularly well realised; then vote for your favorite here.
Elements to take into account:
Remember: infographics are graphic visual representations of information intended to present information quickly and clearly: is this the case?
- is the infographic visually attractive?
- is the information resented in a clear well-organised way?
- does the infographic clearly show the main learning issues identified thanks to your survey?
- does the infographic provide us with some useful study tips / solutions to learn more efficiently?
- is the English language globally correct so as to make it easy to understand?