Here are the answers to our Big Quiz !
1) Which Mathematical features was the Portuguese class looking for?
2) What's the name of the strategy game the Portuguese students played?
3) What was the topic of the French workshop in Aix?
Answer: Line networks
4) About french pupils' workshop in Le Thoronet
Answer: The golden ratio
5) What shape is the dungeon of the Citadel of Saint-Tropez?
Answer: A hexagon
6) The medieval quadrivium consisted of four subjects. Do you remember which ones?
Answer: Arithmetic, Geometry, Music, Astronomy
7) In which monument of Perugia can you find a circle inscribed into a square?
Answer: Porta Marzia
8) What is the capital city of Slovenia?
9) What is the name of the famous bridge in Ljubljana that you saw in the video?
Answer: Dragon bridge
10) How many years is the Romanian school celebrating in May 2017?
11) How many schools are there in Beiuş?
12) Which county has as chief town Oradea?
13) Which Math concepts are present in Neolitic painted pottery from Macedonia?
14) Select the Neolitic vessel from Macedonia
Answer: C option
15) The sculpture cost was 210 000 DKK. The Carlsberg Fund paid 28.57% of it, which is:
Answer: 59 997 DKK
16) On top of the tower, there is a prism measuring 6m x 6m x 4m . What’s its volume?
Answer: 144 m3
17) Who is the first female international chess champion in Turkey?
Answer: Nilüfer ÇINAR ÇORLULU
18) Which of the following was not the purpose of the trip to the Natural History Museum?
Answer: To study mathematicians' lifes
19) Which were the most renowened Amphoras and for what reason?
Answer: Panathenaic - Award of Panathenaic Games
20) What was the compass used for?
Answer: To put women cosmetic and jewels
21) Find x in the proportion
22) What is the height of Cheops' pyramid?
23) How many Summer Olympic Games have the Slovak athletes worn this clothing so far?
Answer: Two (London 2012, Rio 2016)
24) How long did it take to finish the SNP Bridge (in Slovakia)?
Answer: 5 years
25) The old townhall of Regensburg (Ratisbona) was built in 1245. How old is it now?
Answer: 772 years
26) German Christmas market starts at the 27th November and ends 4 weeks + 5 days later, which is:
Answer: 23rd of December
27) What is the name of the geometric decoration in gothic window below?
28) What is the Reuleaux triangle based on?
Answer: Equilateral triangle
29) Where did the Croatian team amuse themselves the most?
Answer: In Mozgaonica
30) What was the name of a Faculty teacher that presented us Math in 80 pictures?
Answer: Franka Miriam Brueckler