Polish students have made bee paintings in their Art classes. Their beautiful works of art are uploaded to Twinspace on the page “Bee an artist”:
1. Take a good look and enjoy the 9 works of art.
2. Imagine that each one is the cover of a book.
3. Pick one and make up a title for the book.
4. Write in a couple of sentences what the story is about.
5. Recommend the book.
6. Post your work on the digital wall (Twinboard)below.
To carry out this activity (in English) you can use a dictionary and / or translator.
Watch this mini video tutorial how to use an online translator:
Write short, simple sentences in the Present tense.
To post on the Twinboard:
- Write your title in Title
- Write the story in Description .Add your name
- Click on Image
- Select image (all paintings are in Images)
- Click on your art work photo
- Click on Save
Look at the examples from Annette on the Twinboard