To verify the improvement and reach of students and teachers expected results the coordinators of the project have developed different tools that allow us to assess after each activity, workshop or mobility the progress of each skill and competence in the participants.
These tools are as follow:
1. Rubrics for local activities (students assessment)
2. Rubrics to be use by teachers after workshops (students assessment)
3. Surveys to students after the mobilities (students assessment)
4. Surveys to parents after the mobilities (students assessment)
5. Questionnaire to teachers after teachers workshops (teachers assessment)
The results of all these tools are studied and analized during the transnational meetings by the project coordinators.
Responses for Rize Click on the video to see the results
Rize Assessment Responses by Slidely Slideshow