We are a group of teachers that are developing an Erasmus + proyect. Briefly, our project consists on the following: - We want to learn, share, and practice, new innovative methodologies. - Help our students to improve their English and other languages. - Teach them some transversal skills like researching, being creative, doing projects,… Each ...
SHORT-TERM ACTIVITIES OF GROUPS OF STUDENTS:
C1 Workshop “ECO” (Spain)
C2 Workshop "Reviving Scientific discoveries in terms of Today´s digital natives" (Turkey)
C3 Workshop "Inside world" (Spain)
C4 Workshop "Games to learn" (Turkey)
JOINT SHORT-TERM EVENTS FOR STAFF TRAINING:
C5 "Cooperative learning" (Spain)
C6 "2.0 Web tools". (Turkey)
C7 Designing evaluation templates + Multiple Intelligence (Spain)
C8 Workshop: Gamification (Turkey)
C9 "21st century Syllabus" (Turkey)
C10 "Unified theory of methodology" (Spain)
The project “En busca de una teoría unificada de las nuevas metodologías del Siglo XXI” (In search of a Unified Theory of the new methodology in the 21st century) has some priorities:
- Develop basic and transversal competences in our students using new methodology.
- Encourage the development of abilities and competences in teachers.
- Strengthen quality through mobility and international cooperation.
For the first year of the project our objectives (to achieve the priorities) through our project activities are:
- To promote an education of quality in which students will be empowered with the following skills: Solving problems, researching, innovation and managing projects.
- Help our students get ready for the higher education and for labour market where mobility, languages and team working abilities are given priority.
- Train teachers into new methodologies such as cooperative learning, Web 2.0, multiple intelligences, gamification.
- Promote the dialog between cultures as a fundamental tool in students and teachers for the personal development and the society enrichment.
EXPECTED RESULTS IN STUDENTS:
1) Learning to learn competence
2) Communication skills
3) Leadership skills
5) Digital competence
6) Innovation ability
7) Entrepreneurial initiative
8) European feeling
9) Ability to face problems and new situations
10) Knowledge and Respect to other cultures and religions
11) Autonomy and responsability
EXPECTED RESULTS IN TEACHERS:
1) Knowledge of new methodology
2) English level
3) Knowledge of others countries, cultures and realities
4) Europe sense of belonging
5) Ability to develop and implement educational products(lesson plans, online activities, …)
6) Learning of good practices
Last editor: Lourdes Cardenal