Summary made by Poland:
- Do you think that working on different projects is necessary and useful for your school? Why?
- thanks to experiments, students were able to better understand some topics in the field of nature, biology or physics, and the lessons were also more motivating for them -70% of answers
- students had the opportunity to develop their interests, creativity and independence- 70%
- teachers had the opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues from other countries - 75%
- improvement of language competences - 80 %
- developing of creative thinking - 50%
- development of tolerance and open- mindedness - 70%
- impact on the quality of school work - 100%
- increasing the importance of school in the local community - 70%
- improving IT skills - 80%
- thanks to the projects, students have the chance to visit other countries and learn about culture -90%
- our school needs projects to help children develop their communication skills and motivate them to learn English - 100%
-The Erasmus + program has helped our students to join science with everyday situations - 40%
- scientific experience attracted the students' attention and stimulated their natural curiosity - 60%
- cooperation is very important not only between teachers and children in the same school, but also among other countries, because it enriches the learning and teaching process - 80%
2. Do you think that the activities included in this project can be hooked into your practical teaching work? Why?
3. Do you think that the project has improved the motivation of your students towards science? Why?