From Monday 17 to Friday 21 January 2022
Within the framework of Erasmus, transnational meetings were held at the Pablo Neruda High School during the week of January 18-20, in order to organize the entire S2WRE project (2021-2023).
Representatives of the ZSET of Gdynia in Poland and of the MSMTAL of Ankara in Turkey concerned by this project were visiting the Dauphinoise lands, namely: 2 teachers of English, 1 teacher of computer science and 3 teachers of electrical engineering.
All the colleagues agreed on the various plans to be established during each mobility within the receiving establishment and this around the theme: renewable energies.
Meeting with the Electrician teaching team:
- Activity: Exchange of good practices
CRGE - CENTRE RESSOURCE GENIE ELECTRIQUE - HAUTE TENSION DU LYCEE PABLO NERUDA
High Voltage training :
- Practical work on the maintenance of a HV circuit breaker
- Practical work on changing an HV fuse
Meeting with the teaching team:
- Activity: Review of the start of phase 1 from the questionnaire (Wooclap)
- Activity : Correction of the calendar of the next eTwinning activities and the methodology
- Activity: Planning the mobility of French, Polish and turkish students (2022)
Mobility number 1 : POLAND : From May 15 to 21, 2022 Mobility number 2 : FRANCE : From September 25 to October 1, 2022 Mobility number 3 : TURKEY : From October 16 to 22, 2022
Mobility number 1 : TURKEY : From September 25 to October 1, 2022
Mobility number 2 : POLAND : From October 16 to 22, 2022
Mobility number 3 : FRANCE : From November 13 to 19, 2022
These choices of mobility periods allow us to avoid the seasonal peaks of COVID. Finally, we hope!
- Activity: Presentation by DEC INDUSTRIE of a virtual reality didactic system
- Activity: Presentation and initiation of several collaborative applications (example Canva)
- Visit of the historic center of Grenoble