Especially for all who care about their body, we have an incredible offer: pancakes with dietary milk with added delicious fresh seasonal fruit. Very good location. Originality, quality and price of the product is matched to the local environment. There is no place to buy pancakes in our city.
Objective: Encourage people to healthy eating. Stimulate the desire to take care of your body.
Marketing Strategy: The service tailored to the needs of customers. Low price. Special offers and discounts. Internet advertising, free leaflets. Direct distribution from the producer.
Control: Monthly checking accounts. Checks will be held by the manager to keep track of the money we spend and earn.
Strengths: no competition, fresh products, originality, easy access, good localization
Weaknesses : possible competition, weather conditions, vehicle can break down
Opportunities: no competition, we can get a EU grant, people like pancakes and want to buy
Threats: dissatisfied customers, salmonella, no direct access to some places
Organizational structure :
Manager - responsible for production of pancakes, marketing and purchasing goods
Employee - a person responsible for driving vehicle and production pancakes
Employee - a person responsible for cleaning the truck
They will make pancakes takeaway with fresh ingredients. Sweet (fruit, cheese, whipped cream) and Savoury (with meat, spinach). Pancakes will be freshly prepared on the day of sale.
Forecast profit and loss accounts:
Annual cost estimate:
Truck: 30 000 zł.
Salary: 1200 zł / person.
Advertising costs: 1500 zł
Fuel: 25 000 zł.
Products: 12 000 zł.
Summing up more advantages than disadvantages.
We get probably 240 000 zł. – annually
20 000 zł.- monthly
1000 zł - per day
The owners and employees of the company:
Manager -Alicja Migacz
Employee 1 - Patricia Koszyk
Employee 2 - Mariola Cucumber
Members of the Food Truck "Pancakes"
Waiters:Dawid, Jola, Gabi, Kasia
This is our biznesplan in Polish . We are going to translate it and we will work on it together in our international group.
07-01-2016 English version 1: by Patrycja and Alicja (PL)
12-01-2016 Kasia Jola Gabi Dawid
01-02-2016 The fRench team is going to write in purple
Pancakes with salmon
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 20 cl milk
- 2 eggs
- 40 g flour
- a pinch of salt
- Dill (3 branches)
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- salt, pepper
For the pancake, mix flour, a pinch of salt and egg. Add milk gradually.
Put a little oil in a frying pan and cook the pancake on both sides.
Mix the cream with salt, pepper and dill. Spread over the pancake.
Put the slices of smoked salmon on it. Roll the crepe and place in plastic wrap. Put in the fridge 30 minutes minimum.
Just before serving, remove the film and cut into slices.
Pancakes with spinach
Ingriediens for the batter for pancakes:
-1,5 cups milk
-1,5 cups water
-2 cups of flour
-pinch of salt
1. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt.
2. Add the flour, pour in the milk and water.
3. Mix thoroughly and check if the cake has a good consistency.
4. Fry the pancakes on a flat pan on clarified butter.
5. Make the stuffing and put it into the pancakes.
- 500g fresh spinach
- 200g cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- white pepper
1. Fry chopped onion in a little butter.
2. After frying onions, add the spinach, garlic and mix while still cooking.
3. Season with pepper, salt and add the cheese.
4. Ready to stuff and fold the pancakes.
2.02.2016 Dawid Kasia Jola and Weronika
We propose this dessert to go in our trucks
Cheesecake with raspberry and lime
For the filling:
- 250 g of cheese
- 75g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 90g liquid egg
- 125 cl cream
_ 1 lime
- 1 Raspberry coulis for the crust: -
125 g crushed speculoos
60g melted butter
Preparation of the recipe:
Preparation of the recipe:
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 6).
Put paper and buttered the mold, the mold bottom must be removable, otherwise leave well exceed the paper to easily unmold the cake by pulling it.
Mix the biscuits and melted butter.
Put the mixture into the mold compact well with the back of a spoon. Place in the refrigerator.
Beat the cream cheese with a whisk, add sugar, flour and liquid eggs
add the cream and lime zest
Pour this mixture over crust
Bake for 50-55 minutes to cook until cheese mixture is firm to the touch.
Cool, unmold, slice
Serve chilled accompanied by a raspberry coulis
We found and cooked a kind of pancakes from middle-East it is Brick with meat here is the recipes
• Half a duck cut into pieces
• 1 large onion
• 1 bay leaf
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 carrot
• 1 chorizo
• 200g of ham (or bacon)
• 50 ml port wine
• Pepper to taste
• 2 cups rice
• 1 onion
• 4 cups duck broth
• taste duck Fat
1. In a pan put half a duck into pieces and add the chorizo and ham.
2. Add the carrot, onion, garlic and bay leaves and finally Port wine. Sprinkle with water, season with pepper and boil for 45 minutes.
3. Once cooked, remove from the fire the duck and shred it. Keep chorizo, ham, some of the broth and the fat that remains of cooking.
For the rice
1. Start by chopping an onion and cook with the duck fat.
2. Meanwhile, wash the rice in cold water and fry lightly.
3. Pour the cooking duck broth, season with salt and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, add the chorizo into slices and ham into small pieces.
5. Finally, place in a mold (clay, preferably) to go to the furnace. Make a bed of rice, place the shredded duck on top and ham and garnish rice and finish with chorizo.
6. Take the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Decorated with orange taste.
Enjoy your meal!
zucchini salad crisp flavors of Italy
.10 Dried tomatoes
.20g Pine nuts
.Some basil leaves
Wash the zucchini cut into strips using a peeler (without peeling).
Add zucchini strips with a little salt and a little olive oil
Cut the dried tomatoes and basil into small pieces.
Dry roast the pine nuts in a pan until golden cool.
Serve salad with zucchini, sprinkled with dried tomatoes, basil roasted pine nuts and parmesan chips
We suggest this recipes to go with our pancakes menu
Pumpkin soup with chestnuts
• 1 pumpkin (small)
• 1 liter chicken stock (reconstituted with a cube)
• 1 200g bag of chestnuts vacuum
• 1 onion
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
Seed the pumpkin and cut into cubes.
In a casserole, sauté the chopped onion with oil. Add the pumpkin, sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring.
Put the chicken stock and cook for about 20 minutes, until the pumpkin is based.
Add the chestnuts and cook for another 5 minutes.
Blend the soup.
Add a little cream.
Smoothie with potato and kiwi
- 1 potato
- 150 ml of almond milk
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Mix and serve fresh.
Monday April 4
Pear and apple smoothie
• 2 apples
• 2 pears
• 2 yogurts
• Ice Cube
1. Peel the pears, remove the center and their seeds and then toss in the centrifuge.
2. Peel the apples, remove their seeds and the center then toss in the centrifuge.
3. Mix the juice with the yogurt using a blender if necessary, then pour into a glass and serve with ice cubes.