Bread and Sausage
Our company is called Yummi Sausages. We will deal with the production and sale of bread and sausages. We will serve pork sausages - thin, like little sausages, thick sausages with pork and poultry meat, wheat bread in the form of rolls and sandwiches. The local market. Direct distribution (directly we have contact with customer, they compose their own sausages grilled, baked, boiled, fried). Market analysis: At the moment there is no other company which offers customers a catering service and sells sausages like this.
Members of the Food truck "Bread and Sausage"
Waiters: Konrad, Justyna, Paulina, Aneta.
Hotel students: Agata Pater and Natalia Gniadek
Advertising students: all group
Our business plan in Polish
We are going to translate it and we will work on it together in our international group.
07-01-2016 English version 1: by Agata and Natalia (PL)
The french group will write in red
Sausages pancake batter
Ingredients for 8 servings:
250 ml of milk
250ml sparkling mineral water
225g plain flour
half a teaspoon of salt
8 thin sausages
a little milk
A method of preparing:
Mix milk, water and 2 eggs. Add the flour and stir so as not to create lumps. Add salt and mix. In a pan with a diameter of 28cm fry the pancakes.
Beat 1 egg with milk in a deep plate.
Wrap the sausages in pancakes. Coat with beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs.
Fry in oil until browned.
by. Aneta , Justyna , Konrad
the recipe you have that is in the group of pancake
15.03.2016 You can wrap the sausage in puff pastry and bake it.
Aneta & Konrad
We offer this recipe for a starter from the island
Salad from the Island
Ingredients (4 people):
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 3 or 4 carrots
- 1 pepper
- Fresh spring onions
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons of sauce Nuoc Nam
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic coffee
- 1 small chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons of ground peanuts
Preparation of the recipe :
Chop all the vegetables.
Prepare the sauce, mix all the ingredients.
Pour over vegetables at the last moment, just before serving.
Ginger Chicken with caramel
• Number of units: 4
• Preparation time: Between 30 minutes and 1 H
• Cooking time: Between 15 and 30 minutes
List of necessary ingredients
• 1 handful of chives - Chinese Chives Sheet
• 1/2 fresh ginger
• 3 large garlic cloves
• 1 onion
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 4 chicken thighs
• black pepper
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp sauce Nuoc Mam
Fry the chopped onions in wok. Add the minced meat
• Add the garlic, soya sauce, ginger and sprinkle the chicken stock and simmer.
• Meanwhile, prepare the caramel in a saucepan. Take 150 g caster sugar and add water.
• Cover the sugar with a cm. Keep an eye so that the caramel does not brown too much.
• When ready, put the caramel on the preparation and simmer for a few minutes.
• You can put before serving fresh coriander leaves over the meat
For starter We propose this recipe Salad white cabbage
we propose this recipe aloko
Meatballs in dill sauce
Minced pork -400 g
Stale bread- 40 g
Potato flour- 10g
wheat flour- 30g
Dill ½ Bundle
Oil – 80 ml
Salt, pepper , lemon juice to taste.
1.Soak the bread in a little water
2.mix together the meat, bread and seasonings
3. Shape into meatballs and place it the boiling water .
4. When cooked, take out the meatballs , strain the excess broth
5. Make a mixture of flour and a little water to thicken the broth .
6. Add sour cream, chopped dill and season
7. Add meatballs to the sauce .
01.03.2016 Aneta Konrad
Lentil cream with hazelnut cappuccino way
Recipe for 6 glasses
• 100 g lentils
• 1 small leek
• 1/2 carrot
• 50 ounces of water
• 1 small bay leaf
• 20g butter
• 20 cl whole liquid crème fraiche
• lemon juice.
• 20 g hazelnuts
• some whole hazelnuts
• salt and pepper
1. Wash the leek, slice it and fryin butter, add the carrot into small pieces, bay leaves, water and lentils. Salt and pepper and cook for 30 minutes.
2. Mix and add 5 cl of fresh cream. Adjust seasoning.
3. Whisk the whipped cream, add the ground hazelnuts and season with a little salt and lemon.
4. Pour the hot cream 4/5 in glasses. Top with the whipped cream with hazelnuts. Sprinkle with a few pieces of crushed hazelnuts and serve immediately.
Monday April 4
Mango Smoothie Banana and Coconut Milk
Ingredients for 4:
50 cl of coconut milk (or whole milk)
2 ripe mangoes
2 ripe bananas
Juice of 2 large oranges
Peel the mangoes and bananas and cut them into pieces.
Squeeze the oranges and reserve the juice.
Put the piece of fruit in a blender, add orange and coconut milk juice.
pineapple juice with ginger
Ingredients Serves 4
• 1/2 pineapple victoria (200 g meat)
• dehydrated powdered ginger
• 650 ml water
1. Peel the pineapple and cut into large dice the flesh.
2. In a blender, mix the pineapple finely to have a smooth puree.
4. Add water and blend again.
5. Add the powdered ginger
6. Reserve pineapple juice in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
15/04/16 DAVID I PROPOSE A DRINK LICTHI COCKTAIL