High school Jean-Pierre Timbaud is located in Brétigny-sur-Orge, 35 km far away from south of Paris.
Our school depends on Versailles Education Authority and offers :
- general training : litterature, mathematics, physics, economics
- technical training : architecture and construction, energy and environment, management, communication, marketing
- vocational training : topography, building, surveyor
- senior's technician section : topography, building, surveyor, architecture
- European section in various subjects : mathematics, physics, history and geography, engineering science.
Our establishment contains 1600 pupils and 229 members of staff, and proposes a boarding school for 248 students.
We start classes at 08:30 am and we finish at 05:30 pm every day from Monday to Friday.