Create action sheets presenting the actions done in the schools about the topic "girls at school" (ex: promoting girls at school, discussing gender equality, encouraging girls’ studies in male-dominated careers…).
All the action sheets from the different countries will be assembled in an ebook at the end of the project.
The actions can be:
- lessons tackling the topic inside classes
- participation to competitions
- events organized inside the school
- events taking place outside the school that students and teachers attend
- outings relevant to the topic...
Once the projects are done, write the action sheet using the following template:
Then, upload it on the Twinspace > action sheets > your country.
Students present a summary of the action sheets at the beginning of each learning activity.