BURDUR ALPASLAN ALİ CAN SCIENCE AND ART CENTER
First of all, we would like to thank you for your opinions and suggestions regarding the activities we plan to do.
During the project process, the following steps will be carried out:
- Identifying the students who want to take part in the project.
- Determining the activities to be carried out in the project by conducting research with designated students.
- Sharing tasks in the realization of the activities.
-Creating the project plan and sharing it on twinspace.
- Making some changes in the project plan in line with the opinions and recommendations of other partners.
-Planning activities and sharing in twinspace depending on the plan.
-The end-of-project evaluation work.
-The creation of the project blog page.
-The sharing of activities at the end of the project.
Arrangements to be made in line with the opinions and suggestions for the project:
-Information on the twinspace so that the other partners can get information about the cryptology.
-Example how waste materials can be evaluated in Mobius strip activity.
-To prepare an online journal by preparing "recipe" questions in my mathematics publications activity.
-Creating three-dimensional modeling with fractal structures and developing a game related to fractal
- Our partners have stated that they are wondering why we are celebrating pi events and we will try to explain this in twinspace.