The necessary documents for international goods transport for registered cars in Romania are set by law.
In this respect, the Order no. 598/1999 of the Ministery of Transport.
For goods transport outside the territory of Romania the following acts are required :
1. the transport license accompanied by the specifications (xerox copy), targeted for the current year the representative of the Romanian Road Authority - A.R.R. who issued it;
2. the execution license for international transport (original );
3. the vehicle registration certificate, accompanied by the technical inspection sheet;
4. driving license of the driver;
5. tachograph diagram for freight cars with a plyload of more than 3,5 tonnes;
6. civil insurance and green card, carried out by an insurance company in Romania;
7. documents accompanying the goods(invoices, notices,etc.);
8. international transport letter - CMR;
9. TIR carnet (if traveling under the TIR Convention);
10. the customs approval certificate(if traveling under the TIR Convention);
For the transport of goods to Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, there are bilateral treaties which set a number of authorizations for each year.
Thus for the year 2018, Ministry of Transport of Romania has distributed the following authorizations:
|The country ||Symbol ||Authorization type - value in trafic || |
|Belarus ||BY ||Bilateral and transit,free of charge ||3400 |
|Belarus ||BY ||Third country,no pay ||500 |
|Russia ||RU ||Bilateral and transit, free of charge ||9200 |
|Russia ||RU ||Third country, no pay ||2800 |
|Ukraina ||RU ||Bilateral and transit, free of charge ||15500 |
|Ukraina ||RU ||Third country, no pay ||3000 |