Use the project blog for documentation and
- SHOW pictures of the schools and pupils that participate the project.
- SUMMARIZE the results of the surveys in the different countries.
- COLLECT comments of the students during their work on the project.
- REPORT from interviews.
- PRESENT pictures of the events (exhibition) in the different schools.
INSTRUCTIONS: How to create a poster?
- gather material, chat, vote, agree on the tools you will use (whatsapp, eTwinning, facebook, padlet ...)
- read information, watch videos, select the main ideas for the panel
- look for pictures (drawings, diagrams ...), choose, which you prefer
- write titles and comments
- Make the poster in this way: As many pictures and statistics as possible, short explanations
- IMPORTANT: Do not copy from the internet. Make it simple and attractive!
At some point, each group could ask the others for opinion and advice on what has been done.
Enzo C (internship from November 19th to January 25th)
Bastien L (internship from November 19th to January 25th)
Erwan P (internship from january 28th to april 5th)
Octave S (internship from january 28th to april 5th)