WHAT IS INTENDED BY "RESULTS OF THE ACTIVITY"?
Results are the outputs of the European activity or project funded. The type of result will vary depending on the type of project. Results can be accessible products like curricula, studies, reports, materials, events, or websites; results can also mean the knowledge and experience gained by participants, partners or other stakeholders involved in the project.
Source: Erasmus+ Programme Guide, p.302, http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/sites/erasmusplus/files/files/resources/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.pdf
We aim to produce educational resource (Learning Objects) with robots, microcontrollers and mobile apps.
We decide to share these learning object because we believe thay can be usefull to other teachers.
All learning object follow the same methodology:
- name of the learning object
- write a detail description of the Learning Object
- describe the aims of the Learning Object
- add a description of the material involved to develop the Learning Object
- present the code used to create the Learning object (if applyed)
- described the outcomes of the Learning Object
- indicate how the Learning Object was tested