- to grow aware of the need to work safely online
- to improve the students' digital competence
- to make students interact on a current topic.
- creation of a collaborative glossary with the students' own definition
- participation in the discussion below
Not only school children, but also adults have to pay a lot of attention to esafety:
- Are you taught about esafety at school?
- Do you have any school protocol?
- If you have a question, who do you ask?
There are so many opinions on this tricky subject, but what we need is information and facts, so let's make an esafety glossary together.
These are the steps to follow:
- Do some research, preferably with your teacher, and think about an esafety-related expression.
- Add an item in the Twinboard. If necessary, include a link, an image or a video. REMEMBER IT HAS TO BE CREATIVE COMMONS.
- Share your impressions and doubts in the discussion below.