We need a poster for the project. Are you good at designing one? And could we vote for the better one?
MVorel_Minimalphoto_com. Home office. Pixabay
These are steps to do it!
- Each student in each school will create a poster with a tool of their choice and you can include your own pics on it.
- Only one page.
- Then each school will vote on the best poster within their school.The names of the schools have to appear on them. They should include the eTwinning logo, the school logo as well as the title of the project "Euroheroes"
- After choosing the best one, upload it on Twinspace.
- When the best poster of each school is uploaded, we will choose our favourite poster which will appear on the school webpages.
SELECTION CRITERIA (1 point each):
- Imaginative design
- Use of logos
- Use of language
- Use of colour
- Suitability for the project.
This is a list of the schools, but check with your teacher in case there is a school missing;)
- Official School of Languages, A Coruña (Spain)
- LLC Future Business School, Zestaponi (Georgia)
- Agrupamento de Escolas do Castêlo da Maia, Maia (Portugal)
- I Liceum Ogólnokształcące im.H.Sienkiewicza, Kędzierzyn Koźle (Poland)
- Narlıca Anatolian High School, Antiochia/Hatay (Turkey)
- Bursa Boys' High School, Bursa (Turkey)
- LTP Jeanne d’Arc, Thonon-les-Bains (France)
- “Lazar Edeleanu” High School , Navodari (Romania)
- IIS G. Galilei - Liceo Scientifico, Crema (Italy)