• OBJECTIVE 1 (O1): Train the participating teachers in the best practices of each center (eTwinning, inclusion, new pedagogies and use of ICT / TAC) and incorporate them into their teaching practice.
• OBJECTIVE 2 (O2): Increase competences in linguistic, social and civic communication, digital and cultural awareness and expressions of students through their participation in an eTwinning project on Cultural Heritage in the English language.
• OBJECTIVE 3 (O3): Increase the European Dimension of the educational community of partner schools, creating a network of centers with common interests that establish synergies to develop future KA229 projects.
• OBJECTIVE 4 (O4): Achieve a European eTwinning quality seal by meeting the 6 criteria (pedagogical innovation, curricular integration, communication and information exchange, collaboration between centers, use of technology and results, impact and documentation) of the rubrics of the Spanish National eTwinning Support System for the National Quality Seal. Achieve certification of each partner school with the ETWINNING SCHOOL seal. Obtain the EYCH Seal (European Year of Cultural Heritage) of the European Year of Cultural Heritage.
Personal presentations, logo, answergarden, infographics (genially or powerpoint), videos, presentations on typical festivities, gastronomy, cultural diversity, etc. Evaluations using Google Forms. At the end of the project (or at the beginning of next school year if there isn’t time), an eTwinning Corner will be produced in each center to visualize the activities and products carried out.
Contribution to the achievement of key competences:
The project will contribute to the development in the students of:
1. Competence in linguistic communication. Use of their own language or a foreign language to express ideas and interact with other people orally or in written form..
2. Digital competence. Use of different ICT tools to obtain, analyze, produce and exchange information in the design and implementation of project activities.
3. Learn to learn. When designing project activities, students develop their capacity to start learning and persist in it, organize tasks and time, and work individually or collaboratively to achieve the objectives.
4. Social and civic competences. Relationships between students from different centers, active participation, and democratic design and choice of project activities.
5. Sense of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit. Convert ideas into actions, creativity and ability to take risks and plan and manage projects.
6. Awareness and cultural expressions. Originality and creativity in the design of the project activities, which must also be related to other subjects such as music, visual and performing arts or literature.
In the subject of Science of the partner schools, we intend to work on the following curriculum items:
• Usage of ICT to elaborate, communicate and disseminate info.
• Knowledge of internet and using basic apps.
In the subject of English as a Foreign Language of the Spanish school, the following curriculum items are intended to work:
● Development of communicative competence in English.
● Approach to both Irish and Maltese cultures through work in international groups with foreign students.