‚ÄčEuropass Mobility

  • Use the Europass Mobility, a document to record the skills and qualifications acquired in another European country.

    Who is it for

    Any person moving to a European country to learn or acquire a work experience, whatever their age or level of education.

    Who completes it

    Two partner organisations involved in the mobility project, the first in the country of origin and the second in the host country.

    Please contact the organisation sending you abroad and ask them to contact their National Europass Centre.