It's Action time
This module involves:
1. An outdoors activity: Students walk down the streets of their hometowns, spot different types of people and take photos.
2. Story writing: They write imaginary stories about the person/people depicted in their picture.The stories should somehow reveal aspects of everyday life, culture and lifestyle of participants' hometowns. It is advisable to narrate their stories in 3rd person. (about 180 words)
3. They upload their photo-stories onto Costory platform/jotable.com
Click on this link to publish your photo along with your story: http://jotable.com/s/4d0ov
Just to remind that if you want to post your photo- story onto costory you need to sign up first. Deadline for your posts:17 November
4. They go to the FORUM and exchange messages and comments on their partners' photo-story contributions in Costory.
5. They take part in a photo and story competition (see page Module2.b).
A positive online review from costory.com
NOTE: All students' work on this module is published in the jotable platform which is embedded above. In case you cannot have access to the site, the students' work is also saved in the doc on the left.
A photo collage of all photos taken by the Greek, Turkish, Polish and French students.You can read students' imaginary stories about the pictured people's life in costory/jotable.com which is embedded into this page or in the doc above.
(photo collage by the Greek student Alexandra Fratila)
Last editor: EVANGELIA ANAGNOSTAKI