It's a story competition time!
You have written wonderful autobiographical stories based on factual biographical details of outstanding personalities depicted on black and white portraits by famous photographers. So, here comes the time to take part in a story competition and vote for the stories that impressed you the most.
Rules: Vote for 2 stories in each portrait.There will be 16 winners in total. Your votes must be visible, so don't forget to write your name/ country when you vote.Besides, it is advisable to provide comments for all stories even if you do not vote for them. Take your time, read all the stories carefully and be objective at your judgement.
Good luck to all of you!!
You can vote here. (tricider.com is embedded here)
Coco Chanel by 1. Nancy Rekoumi from Greece (21 votes)
2. Joanna Soczec from Poland (16 votes)
Johnny Depp by 1. Joanna Chrysomalli from Greece (16 votes)
2. Arthur and Stijn from France (11 votes)
Patti Smith by 1. Eirini Simiti from Greece (14 votes)
2. Natalia Dykas from Poland (11 votes)
2. Alexandra Fratila from Greece (11 votes)
Lionel Messi by 1. Magdalena Wal from Poland (15 votes)
2. Stamos Petroulias from Greece (14 votes)
Salvador Dali by 1. Helen Fragkaki from Greece (14 votes)
2. Markos Plakou from Greece (11 votes)
2. Fenia Charalambopoulou from Greece (11 votes)
Alfred Hitchcock by 1. Natali Sariaslan from Turkey (14 votes)
2. Nikos Poulos from Greece (13 votes)
Frida Kahlo by 1. Vasiliki Christopoulou from Greece (13 votes)
2.Aylin Ocan from Turkey (11 votes)
2. Laura Kieltyka from Poland (11 votes)
J. K. Rowling by 1. Joanna Terpo from Greece (12 votes)
2. Antonia Gouma from Greece (11 votes)
to the winners and to all participants on your lovely stories!!!!!
Last editor: EVANGELIA ANAGNOSTAKI