Project title: EmOTE - Exploring Our Talents togEther
School year: 2017-2018
Aim: To motivate the pupils to develop their talents through collaborative activities
- 5th Gymnasium of Iraklio Attikis, Greece
- Silifke Bilim ve Sanat Merkezi, Turkey
- Ovacık Prof. Dr. Necdet Tekin İlk/Ortaokulu, Lüleburgaz Turkey
- Szkola Podstawowa Nr 114 im. Jedrzeja Cierniaka w Warszawie, Poland
- Radviliskio Vinco Kudirkos pagrindine mokykla, Lithuania
- Roncalli Mavo, Rotterdam Holland
- ICS di Codroipo, Codroipo (UD), Italy
- Bjornevatn skole, Bjornevatn, Norway
- September 2017: Brainstorming and discussions among the partners to clarify certain issues of the project. Create pupils’ profiles on Twinspace
- October 2017: First activities. Create local language dialogues
- November 2017: Logo & Mascot contest
- December 2017: Practice the dialogues and create videos in partners’ languages. Send cards to each other
- January 2028: eDebate & Comics activities
- February 2018: Common lessons with robotics & App development activities
- March 2018: Create an Augmented reality application together for learning Enlgish.
- April-May 2018: Learning each other’s culture through live dancing and singing lessons.
- June 2018 Revision of the project through Kahoot games and Online surveys.
- The pupils will work in teams. There will be an effort to create mixed teams from different countries. The pupils will participate in every phase of the project.