Be creative and write a collaborative poem!
Here is your TRIPLE CHALLENGE to wrap up this project:
1. turn your tips from the tricider (page 8) into an inspirational poem about self-esteem and self-confidence
2. work as teams: make it a collaborative poem!
3. work against the clock: create synchronously during a 20 minute chat session, on May 27th.
It doesn't have to be long, but try and make it original! Good luck!
How to write poetry about body image: http://www.powerpoetry.org/actions/how-write-poetry-about-body-image
Here are some types of poems you can use:
- haiku: http://www.enchantedlearning.com/poetry/japan/haiku/printout.shtml / http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Write-Poetry/step3/Haiku/
- cinquain: http://www.abcteach.com/free/h/howto_cinquain.pdf / http://ettcweb.lr.k12.nj.us/forms/cinquain.htm / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONd5Ny8V_w
- how to poem: http://www.poemfarm.amylv.com/2011/04/how-to-poems.html /
- acrostic poem: http://www.powerpoetry.org/resources/acrostic-poetry / http://www.readwritethink.org/classroom-resources/student-interactives/acrostic-poems-30045.html
- rap song
Tool for collaborative writing:
3 countries, 12 teams: all thinking creatively at the same time!