We will include schools from a number of countries around Europe. The project will focus on communication. Our pupils will exchange cards and messages. Some schools may produce ecards, for example using Scratch. The children will learn from each other about Christmas around Europe, including traditions, carols and food. We plan to use a number...
One of the aim of this project was to help teachers and schools to find partners to work with in Europe.
Erasmus+ funding provides the opportunity for teachers and pupils to visit other schools in Europe. Here are some tips about how to apply. But please also check with your local Erasmus+ agency. The deadline on 2 February 2017 is very strict - make sure you know what it is for your time zone.
Erasmus+ Top tips
Key Action 1 (KA1) includes job-shadowing and staff training
Key Action 2 (KA2) includes mobilities for pupils/students
There is a strict deadline for applications: KA1 = 2 February 2017 11.00am UK time.
1 Register with ECAS (see the guide on the Key Resources page) - This gives you a PIC code.
2 Develop a European Development Plan with your Senior Management Team (your application will be based around this) – this should address what you want to use the mobilities/training to improve for your whole school development.
3 Draft your application.
To help you with your application:
- Use the information on the website: https://erasmusplus.org.uk/
- Sign up for the newsletter: https://erasmusplus.org.uk/subscribe-to-our-newsletter
- Attend a webinar or workshop: https://erasmusplus.org.uk/events-and-webinars
It’s a good idea to read the documents on the Erasmus+ UK website, eg:
- Before you Apply https://erasmusplus.org.uk/before-you-apply
- Key Resources pages: https://erasmusplus.org.uk/key-resources
- Apply for funding section: https://erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-funding
- The UK team’s Guide for Applications from this page: https://erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-school-staff-mobility-funding
NB: these tips are from me – please double check facts with your national Erasmus team! Diana Linford