Now you have found some team-mates, it's time to work on your topic!
1. write a short collaborative news article
2. write a script for a collaborative radio programme.
Go to your team's page to brainstorm and write your magazine article and podcast script. Each group should choose a different colour to write.
Use also your team's thread in forum #2 to discuss about the writing process with your team-mates. Check it regularly, keep your team-mates updated (what did you do today? what are your plans for next week?) to make sure you are all on the same wavelength and answer your team-mates' posts. Remember: communication is the key to success! :-)
Also, you will have a team folder in MATERIALS where you can upload the illustrations you'd like to use in your article (personal photos / drawings / videos or creative commons only - check out TOOLBOX 2!); don't forget to mention the credits and source in the image description when you upload it!
- Brainstorm ideas, define better the subject. Which question will you answer in your article? Which angles will you choose for the radio programme?
- Share the work within the team - remember your final goal: ONE short article and ONE radio programme per team!
- Collect resources / information (always mention the sources!)
- Put all your ideas onto your team's page
- Organize your ideas - remember your final goal: ONE short article and ONE radio programme per team!