CODE OF CONDUCT IN THE PROJECT
- Be honest about your identity in your profile.
- Students' parents or guardians must give authorization for them to appear in photos and videos.
- Avoid sharing in public any personal data about yourself or others.
- Only send relevant messages within the context of the project.
- Send messages free of commercial content and/or that may publicize goods or services.
- Respect intellectual property as well as copyright policies.
- Respect everyone's tasks.
- Make sure that what you publish calls for collaboration.
- Avoid irrelevant or inappropriate comments on a post.
- Report situations that may suggest harassment or bullying.
The European Commission is not responsible for any uploaded or submitted content in this TwinSpace. Such content expresses the views of its author(s) only.