A proposito del progetto
The project, born right in the epicenter of the RED ZONE” (Codogno) aims to involve not only the schools that first have been locked down but also all the schools that are still “OUT”.
WE want it to become a ”safe happy space” in which everyone can share feelings, thoughts, activities, drawings, crafts, songs, games, letters, experiences... connected with this particular moment.
It is meant to become a HAPPY ISLAND...RED as our hearts full of hope for better days.
We are not alone…even though shut down and isolated, through Etwinning we will travel all over Europe and will be able to connect with lots of new friends!
Il progetto nato proprio nell’epicentro della zona rossa (CODOGNO) ha lo scopo di coinvolgere tutte le scuole che sono state per prime “rinchiuse” e anche tutte quelle che sono rimaste fuori.
Vuole diventare uno spazio in cui tutti possano condividere buone pratiche,emozioni, pensieri, disegni, attività, crafts, canzoni, giochi, lettere, esperienze di questo particolare momento.
- to face this particular situation with serenity
-to involve families ( working with the children at home)
-to learn about and experiment with the eTwinning portal
-to enhance listening skills, oral and written in the mother tongue and in English
- -to enhance cognitive mechanisms: above all "learning to think" and "learning to learn"
-to implement problem solving strategies
-to work on metacognitive skills
-to increase creative abilities in a collaborative perspective
-to promote cooperative learning, through ICT (twinspace)
-to play together
-to encourage social skills
- paint, listen, dream together
-to have fun together
MARCH /APRIL :
• Presentation of the school and of the situation (open, closed,…)
• THE GARDEN OF OUR HEARTS: each one has to plant some seeds in a recycled box/vase and take care of his new plant registering how it grows by sharing drawings, pictures, videos,…it could be also a part of a fat plant.
At the end, we will have a big garden of our hearts connected
• Create a GECKO with different materials and find out and write what is the meaning of this animal
• FEELINGS through different means ( write, sing, draw, take pictures, videos,…)to share what we feel
• Make a DIY HEART to share
• Make a common Dream Catcher to hang in each house in all the countries
• Exchange of greetings at Easter: traditions and recipes.
• Make a DIY RAINBOW to share
• Organize a big virtual PARTY through a webinar
• Final greetings with a collection of all materials.
At the end of the project, the pupils will have developed their curiosity, enthusiasm land positive feelings. They will be strongly motivated and they will have met new friends.
Students and teachers will learn how to work with “colleagues” from other European countries.
In addition, all the material and the information may be collected and documented using different options: TwinSpace, CD, creating a poster or a small brochure.