MINI ENTREPRENEURS AT SCHOOL
- The meeting in Estonia was held with the participation of 6 partner countries ( 11-15 April 2016 ). In the meeting, the activities which were carried out after Italy mobility were discussed. The local activities that would be carried out until Turkey meeting were planned.
- According to the application form of the Project ( 2015-1-PT01-KA219-012951_1 )Mini Entrepreneurs at school, from 03 to 07 October 2016, took place in Aydın, Turkey , the 2nd transnational meeting, being present the partners from Portugal, Romania, Italy and Turkey.
- Activities which had been done since the last meeting ( from April, 2016 to October, 2016) were presented by the contact persons of each school. The presentations of Estonian and German partners were presented by Maria da Graça Carvalho.
- Verter Bertoloni presented Ebook.
- The participants visited Mersinbeleni İlkokulu.
- The Italian team presented the project website.
- The participants visited Koçarlı Adult Education Center. There was exhibition of products made by women entrepreneurs.
CULTURE AND NATURE
- The participants had cultural visits to Ephesus, Selcuk, Virgin Mary's House, Şirince, Kuşadası.
- In Mersinbeleni İlkokulu, the participants had folklore show by Mersinbeleni Primary School students.