IMPACT ON THE CENTRE:
1000 STUDENTS between the 3 countries
65 TEACHERS (8 Greeks, 22 Italians and 35 Spaniards)
DESCRIPTION OF THE ETWINNING 2018-19 PROJECT
Researching our heritage
DESCRIPTION OF THE ETWINNING 2019-21 PROJECT
Create a board game based on our heritage, to add value to our knowledge in a more ludic way. In it the players will have to pass different tests of the type; questions, pictionary, taboo ......, and the topics that the game will deal with will be: emblematic characters (historical, painters, writers, musicians, philosophers .....), gastronomy, sports and monuments of the three partner countries.
In order to prepare the game material, during the mobilities, each country will teach the visiting countries the topics described through workshops. Trying to learn in a playful way.
The workshops will be classified into:
-We are artists (we design the game)
-We are chefs (gastronomy)
-We are sportsmen/women (sport)
-We are writers and tourist guides (characters, monuments and traditions)
-We are digitals (we create the game)
- This project has as main objective, work cooperatively between 3 countries
- To balance traditional teaching method with project-based methodology.
- To get visibility over the European Cultural Heritage from all the subjects.
- To achieve Internationalization of our centers.
- To develop skills and competences to work cooperatively in teams, facilitating their future access to work life.
- To get significative learning after researching and creation of final products.
- To work interdisciplinary among departments, supporting team-working.
- To increase social abilities and respect for the others, responsibility and autonomy working in teams.
- To use other languages.
- To support linguistic, creative and digital skills for students
- Share experiences.
- Dissemination of the works
- Decrease school dropout, lengthening the study period and improving academic results