First, teachers enter the following Padlet Wall -https://padlet.com/barbara_anna_zi/vjla3lvrdfr8 and provide a prompt with questions for students to answer. Below is a list of questions I have used to encourage students to share something about themselves. Students do not need to answer all of them,but it would be great if they could write a bio or a short introductory text. Besides, students could take a selfie and write their name.
- Where is your happy place?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
- What is something you like about yourself?
- What is your favorite story (book or movie)?
- What is one thing you wish you had more time for in your life?
- What do you do to relax?
- When you are not at school, what do you spend most of your time doing?
- If you could only listen to one genre/type of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Think about the best class you’ve ever had. What made that class so special?