On 9th April class IIc visited The Environmental Education Center.
1. We learnt about e-waste:
- What e-waste is,
- how and where to collect it,
- the law in Poland which refers to e-waste
- why e-waste is dengerous to our environment
- some statistics in Poland and around the world
2. We watched a really moving film about illegal recycling e-waste in India where a lot of children are involved in it.
3. We took part is workshop duing different activities like a crossword about e-waste, filling the gaps in the diagram about recycling e-waste.
We also had a short survey.
At the end of our visit we went to see the place where e-waste is collected and sorted out to different containers.
And of course, there was a lot of fun and we enjoyed being together.