Turkey: Tokat Merkez Fatih Ilkokulu
Romania: Scoala Gimnaziala "Zaharia Stancu"
Poland: Szkola Podstawowa w Rekusach
Bulgaria: Primary school "Hristo Botev" Brenitsa
Germany: "Leonardo da Vinci Gesamtschule, Hückelhoven
Latvia: Adazi Secondary school
Italy: Istituto Comprensivo G. Segantini, Asso
1- SOCIALIZING STUDENTS
• Going to the cinema and theatre: It will bring in experience richness to the students who have heard about the names but couldn’t go into such an environment before.
• Cultural expeditions: It will bring in experience richness to the students who have heard about the names but couldn’t go into such an environment before and it will improve the motivation.
• Sports activities: With the help of the sports activities, these students who have difficulties in making friends, will develop friendly relationships and sense of belonging to a group.
• Local games, Drama and theatre activities: With the help of these activities, these students who have difficulties in making friends will realize that they are helpful for their friends when they participate in a group, and thanks to this, their self-confidence will be improved. Communication of self-assured individuals with their friends and their environment will be more healthy.
Bringing in experience and activitiy richness, these events will provide a contribution to socialize students who participate in the necessary life activities ,social and cultural activities insignificantly.
2- ACCEPTING THEMSELVES AS A NORMAL INDIVIDUAL OF THE SOCIETY : ( Psychological education and support)
* If they have negative emotions about the society or other people, we will support them to get assistance from our physicological counsellors,so that their negative feelings will be minimalized
* They will become conscious about the fact that neither themselves nor the other individuals in the society are guilty about the reasons of their unfavourable family problems.
* It will be easier for the students, who come from the different countries and have some problems such as language or cultural dissimilarities, to live harmoniously in a friendship environment.
3- STRENGTHENING THE COMMUNICATION ABILITIES
* The migrant students who have difficulties in speaking their livin country language will be minimalized by means of language courses.
* These students ,who have low ability to communicate, will strenghten their communication abilities with the help of the activities such as local child plays, theatre, drama, sports activities.