The webinar on audiovisual content, copyright.
You can get answers to questions like:
- Can we use all available resources?
- What does copyright licensing and attribution mean and why is it important?
Both the video and the presentation are available on the platform.
- Use Free Images and Music
- you still need to cite the Source, e.g., “Source: designed by freepik.com”
Resources that can be freely used
Free resources in GOOGLE
Find free-to-use images in Google:
When doing a Google Search, you can filter your results to find images, videos, or text that you have permission to use.
To do this, use an Advanced Search filter called "usage rights" that lets you know when you can use, share, or modify something you find online.
How to find images, text, and videos you can reuse in Google:
- Go to Advanced Image Search for images or Advanced Search for anything else.
- In the "all these words" box, type what you want to search.
- In the "Usage rights" section, use the drop-down to choose what kind of license you want the content to have.
- Select Advanced Search