Name of the activity: ACTIVITY 4: The ideal sustainable city
- To interact with people from other countries using English for communication.
- To live a real use of the English language.
- To get started in the use of some digital instruments.
- To improve creativity
- To cooperate with partners
- To think about the need of sustainability
- To reflect about how to take care of our planet
- Socially established rules of greeting.
- Some objects and technological resources: computer, tablet, etc.
- Techniques of plastic expression in digital format.
- Linguistic resources: agreements and disagreements, hypotheses and speculations, opinions and advice, persuasion and warning.
- Sustainable elements we can use to take care of our planet.
- Tools: Padlet, forums, City Creator, etc.
- Description of the activity: Again through Miro or padlet, in a collaborative way and agreeing through the forums, each group will devise a part of the ideal sustainable city.
Thanks to technology we will make a collaborative drawing of our city.
The different points of the city that the students will work on are: