This project has objectives in different areas, since it works at the same time with ICT, collaboration, sustainability and the English language.
The educational objectives are:
Objectives related to European identity:
- Share the culture and traditions of different countries.
- Cooperate between different countries using new technologies and the eTwinning platform.
- Achieve the training of students in a context of democracy and freedom.
- Promote European values.
- Instill among the participants the spirit of cooperative work.
- Create new links with the educational community of other centers and different countries, improving the educational quality of the centers.
- Train our students in European values and attitudes such as tolerance and mutual respect.
2. Objectives related to promoting attitudes towards sustainability:
- Sensitize the educational communities of the participating centers (and any entity or person to whom our dissemination reaches) about the importance of educating in sustainability.
- Promote basic sustainability goals.
- Create a concern to change the world.
3. Objectives related to the English language:
- Improve English language skills through this European experience.
- Practice the oral English language.
- Be aware of the importance of the English language as a communication tool between people from different parts of the world.
4. Goals related to digital skills:
- Use ICT.
- Know new digital tools.
- Collaborate as a team with students and teachers from other centers through technology.
- Make the students aware of the eTwinning digital platform.