02. The form of the final survey: Final survey
01. Survey in the beginning of the project: All participants filled different surveys at the beginning of the project, according to their role in the project.
Parents 03_BEST_survey_parents_en .docx
According to the application form a survey was held. All participants filled different surveys at the beginning of the project, according to their role in the project. (116 teachers, 148 parents, and 202 students) The main goal of the survey was to understand what is the different use of the Internet and modern technology into the behavior of the target groups.
Some aspects of the results for parents:
94,54% of parents support using ICT/multimedia/the internet for learning the purpose
43.24% of parents think that children must use Internet technologies (ICT/multimedia/the Internet) during lessons every day
20.94% of parents said that their child uses ICT/multimedia/the internet during lessons every day
45.27% of parents said that their child uses ICT/multimedia/the internet for homework purposes
47.97% of parents communicate online with the teachers of their child, mainly by Facebook/Messenger
Some comments of the parents:
- I am firm for innovation and Internet technology, this is our future and I think it is necessary to use it more often in school! So our children will learn with interest and desire.
- I approve of Internet technologies, but also I like old-fashioned information, especially in adolescents.
- I would be glad if I could find my daughter in interesting Internet activities.
Some aspects of the results for teachers:
77.58% have a fast Internet connection in every room in their schools
45% of students don’t use their phones in class without permission
49,13% of teachers participate in online training courses for teachers
Some aspects of the results for students:
93.06% of students use mainly textbooks
93.06% of students deliver their assignments/homework on paper
33.66% of students communicate with their teachers online
42.57% of parents are against children spending too much time on their phone
73.76% of parents use their phones at home to browse different social networks in their free time