This is a Co-funded Erasmus Project KA 229 (2018-2020)
This Erasmus project aim is, through FIVE predefined characteristics, FIVE cardinal points and FIVE European cities of our continent, studying and comparing the cities of Europe, regarding these FIVE characteristics:
2. Urbanism and Architecture
3. Art and Culture
4. Social Relationships
Our School Partners belong to the FIVE CARDINAL POINTS in EUROPE.
1. Ravnsholtskolen in Allerod from Denmark (north).
2. Colegio JM "Nuestra Señora de la Fuensanta" in Murcia from Spain (west)
3. Feudenheim-Realschule in Mannheim from Germany (centre).
4. Professional School of Ecology and Biotechnology "Prof. Dr. Asen Zlatarov" in Sofia from Bulgaria (east)
5. Istituto Comprensivo Statale "Fiorentino" in Battiplagia from Italy (south)
We will visit each school
The idea is to visit the school with at least 4 students and 2 teachers of each country to present the activities of our project to the school members.
Germany in December 2018
Bulgaria in April 2019
Denmark in October 2019
Italy in 2020
Spain in May 2020 cancelled by covid 19. Postponed to May 2021