Smart Wellness intends to be an Erasmus+ KA2. The partners are “IES Blas Infante” in Córdoba, south of Spain and “Elementary School Pacov” in Pacov, in the south of the Czech Republic. Both schools are implementing the CLIL approach. Expected results: -An App for restaurants with special dietary needs. -A digital healthy recipe book. -An exhibi...
Follow the model to write your slide presentation for the other Erasmus+ partner school.
You can download the slide in the materials folder.
Then create a Kahoot account and make a questionaire with the information you and your classmate have written.
Include the link to your kahoot in your slide.
Also generate a QR code to this link snd paste it in your slide.
Students in our partner school will be able to check how much they remember about your and your classmate's profiles playing your Kahoot game.
- HINTS FOR YOUR KAHOOT GAME:
- Create a Kahoot in pairs so other students check how much they know about the other school and its students.
- Ask 10 questions.
- Add pictures and multiple choice questions.
- Go to Kahoot.com
- Sign up and keep your username and password save.
- One of the students does it and shares password with partner.
- Save your kahoot each time you finish a question.
- This is a model kahoot:
- What nationality is Carmen? She is Spanish/ Czech/ French/ British
- How old is Inma? She is 60/ 54/ 45/ 43
- How many brothers or sisters have Carmen got? She has got …
- How many daughters has Carmen got? She has got 1/ 0/ 2/ 3
- What is Inma’s favourite hobby? Dancing/ Swimming/ knitting/ doing crosswords
- Inma’s healthy eating habit? 5 meals a day/ varied diet/ loves legumes/ 5 pieces of fruit a day
- Carmen’s good fitness habit? Running/ walking to work/ cycling/ go to the gym
- Inma’s bad eating habits? Chocolate/ hamburgers/ pizza/ cakes
- Carmen’s wellness challenge? Exercise more/ lose some weight/ sleep longer/ drink more water
- Inma’s expectations for Erasmus+? To learn about healthy living/ to learn about scientific women/ to make her lessons more interesting/ to establish a long and successful partnership with Elementary School Pacov
Last editor: Inmaculada Gañán Cabezas