Gamification is the concept of applying game mechanics and game design techniques to engage and motivate people to achieve their goals. During the seminar experienced trainers will present the gamification concept and participants will be able to use this method in practice in the workshops. The agenda also includes activities involving partner search as well as introduction to different ICT tools.
Objective of the seminar: to engage currently inactive teachers from different countries to cooperate in eTwinning using the gamification method.
Expected results: at least 10 registered eTwinning projects.
Working language: English.
Size of the group: 60 participants.
Target group: teachers who are registered in eTwinning but have never started a project (inactive teachers). Students’ age: 12-18.
During the seminar:
- You will meet colleagues from 11 countries: Austria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Serbia and Slovakia and find partners for your project
- You will learn about the possibilities that eTwinning offers to teachers across Europe
- You will learn to use tools for organizing your project
- You will develop a project plan with your project partners and register it on the platform
- You will learn how to integrate gamification into the curriculum