The Kick-Off Meeting of the project “Thinking Allowed” KA201 2017-1-IT02-KA201-036804, took place at Publio Virgilio Marone’s headquarters, in Avellino –Italy, from October 16th to October 19th 2017.
Different implementation aspects were discussed and re-arranged according to the partners’ availability and suggestions as well as dissemination/socialization activities were carried out within and outside the school location. They got in contact with Italian students, families and with the entire school community.
The following local and foreign partners participated in the meeting:
- Gabriella Pecora, from Liceo Publio Virgilio Marone, Avellino, Italy
- Rowena Vece, from Formamentis, Rome, Italy
- Maria José Cuesta, from Ies San Rosendo, Mondoñedo, Spain
- Alexandra Suzana Sirghi, from Liceul Tehnologic “Mihai Eminescu” Dumbraveni, Suceava, Romania
- Michèle Penelon, from Lycée La Martinière Monplaisir, Lyon, France
- Maria Dimitropoulou, from A’ Arsakeio Geniko Lykeio Psychikou, Athens, Greece
All the partners shared their enthusiasm about the project implementation and a great sense of European belonging was felt throughout the days of the partners’ stay in Italy.