For 4 months (September-October-November-December 2015) students from Estonia, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and Poland, will be recording short video clips on a video camera. The topic of the project “My fascinating town” implies that groups of students from each country find out fascinating, historical and practical information about famous land...
1. The introductory video
2. There are many various landmarks in Narva. Get acquainted with some of them!
3. The Narova river promenade.
4. Narva-Jõesuu is a resort town 15 kilometres away from Narva
5. The Narva Castle and Dark Garden
6. Shopping facilities in Narva
7. The Swedish lion and Nut Hill
8. Narva Kesklinna Gümnaasium + cathedrals and bastions
9. The art gallery
The Skype meeting with the Italians
Last editor: Deniss Tšertov