Our little village where the school is located. It has approximately 1020 inhabitants. Most of our 440 students go to school by bus and come from villages and towns nearby. Although Frankfurt on the river Main is only 70 km away, the area of our school is very rural.
Here is a photo of the Max Ernst School. It was built in 2007 and is named after the artist Max Ernst.
Presenting the project with our headmaster Mrs Ondrovic.
Some typical old houses in our village with the church
The logo of our school